Thursday, December 22, 2022

Weigh In

 

It's that day of the week! It has definitely gotten easier to track what I'm eating and to be more conscientious of what I'm putting in my body. I find myself measuring my portion sizes and counting out the amount of what I'm eating. Today we celebrated our Christmas dinner and I did splurge because I worked hard to make it a special meal for our family. I made a roast, roasted up some carrots and potatoes, rolls, and gravy. I did limit myself to a smaller plate but I did allow myself to enjoy the meal. On the soda front, I am only drinking a diet one here and there. I've had no energy drinks! Overall this hasn't been easy but I am determined. My next goal is to get down a pant size and work on getting more water in my system.



Starting weight: 228
Previous weight: 224.6
Weekly Weight Loss/Gain: -1.8
Total Weight Loss/Gain: -5.2

This is so excited! I am officially the smallest I've been in a really long time. Nearly out of the 220s! Can't wait to see the continued progress!

4 comments:

  1. love the new background. congrats way to go. remember small changes add up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about you a few days ago! So glad to see a comment from you on my craft blog. (Just updated it today.)

    Congrats on your weight loss! I was considering posting my journey again. This has definitely given me some motivation. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am getting back to blogging and wanted to check in and see how you are doing. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete