Thursday, December 14, 2017

Motivation


As I've been blog hopping it seems like motivation is lacking in most people. The holiday season makes losing weight hard. The everyday trials in life make losing weight hard. The hardest thing for me is doing it alone. This is why I blog. I blog so others who are also struggling because they are doing it alone know they always have a cheerleader in their corner. I am going to start posting Daily Motivation. I know for me sometimes coming across that simple quote can turn my whole day around. 

I also want to put my email out there for you guys to have. If you are having a hard day, email me. If you need to vent, email me. If you just want to get to know each other, email me. 

I am here for you guys. I will be your support system!

My Email: embracing.life.simply@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I find that doing it alone is very hard. Yes, my husband is here and is a huge support, but sometimes you just need that girlfriend to walk with. (Which I don't have.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. My sister in law was on maternity leave and she was always calling me to go walking then she went back to work and I hardly ever walk anymore. I really need someone to keep me going. :)

    ReplyDelete