Thursday, December 14, 2017

Weekly Weigh-In


I'm a day late but with good reason. I am on overnights at my job so it's hard to get a good weigh-in on a Wednesday if I've worked that Tuesday. I was off yesterday so here is a honest weigh-in. I'm not upset at all by this.

I am under the weather with a sinus infection so of course weight is going to fluctuate. Today I am starting to cold turkey quit drinking sodas. They make me feel like garbage and bring me down. 

We are just over a week into our T.K.O. challenge! How is everyone adjusting?

I am so proud of each and every one of you taking on this challenge with me. It's not a super demanding challenge but it is one that will help every step of the way. This biggest thing is you chose to start somewhere.

After I take Ally I will be making a run to the gym. This is huge for me because usually when I don't feel well I am right back to bed but  I have this renewed sense of self and I don't want to lose it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing well, but mostly just trying to get into a routine. Thinking about counting carbs for awhile. Maybe after the holiday. There are some things I just don't want to miss. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I bet that trip to the gym made your feel better :)

    ReplyDelete