Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Aha Moment


I joined my local gym. It's only $20 a month and I can bring Shaun with me for free. The pain in my hip has been extreme to the point where I'm surprised if I wake up without aching or come home from work without pain.

I lost a lot of weight doing the gym on my own and cutting back on my diet. I didn't follow any fancy diet plan. I simply decided to stop drinking sodas and energy drinks and start caring for my body.

The best part of this gym? The new location is right across the street from my job so I can walk right over after work to work-out.

Any exercise or diet plan you're following?

5 comments:

  1. That great. I've never belonged to a gym. Very nice that's its close to work.

    I'm just trying to workout at home the best I can. Motivation is sometimes hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great your gym is so convenient. Mine isn't far from home, but traffic to get there makes me not want to go. Location is very important for a gym!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really does make a huge difference. The first location that Planet Fitness had was a least a 15-20 drive for me depending on traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! There is a gym in the mall I work in but my feet are so sore by the end of the day that I can't imagine going to the gym after work. You are super woman!

    ReplyDelete