Saturday, August 18, 2018

T.K.O. Challenge


It's back! The lovely My Stalker Is Fat is letting me revamp and host this lovely challenge. I am in a place of positivity. I have been feeling more and more like myself with each day coming. I will still be weighing-in on Wednesday's as well. This will also be the official sign up post. Let me know if you'll be joining along. There is no wrong or right way to do this challenge. I am here to support each and every one of you!

Here's what it's all about:

T.K.O. Challenge

I've decided to focus on just 10 pounds at a time. Each 10 pounds will be one round 
(like all the boxing references?) 

I'm going to start with a 5-pound kick-start, in which I will set a goal of losing 5 pounds in 3 weeks. Each round after that will be 5 weeks with a goal of losing 10 pounds.  If I don't lose the 10 pounds, the next round just starts from wherever I am.  So I get a new start every 5 weeks :)

Here's the plan:

5-Pound Kickstart (3 weeks):
Starting weight (August 18): 239.8
Goal weight:  234.8
Actual Weight: 
Goal date: September 8

Round 1 (10 pounds, 5 weeks)
Starting weight (September 8):  
Goal weight: 
Actual Weight: 
Goal date: October 13


Round 2 (10 pounds, 5 weeks)
Starting weight (October 13):
Goal weight: 
Actual Weight:
Goal date: November 17

Round 3 (10 pounds, 5 weeks):
Starting weight (November 17):
Goal weight:
Actual Weight:
Goal date: December 22

Round 4 (10 pounds, 5 weeks):
Starting weight (December 22):
Goal weight:
Actual Weight:
Goal date: January 26

11 comments:

  1. I'll try. But without an actual exercise plan, it's hard for me to lose that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might join you! I am heading out of town for a bit, and I haven't weighed in yet for a starting weight, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. Good luck in your challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see that I commented back in December but then didn't actually do anything! Ha ha. I will get a page set up on my blog and join the challenge with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I wasn't in the right mind frame but I definitely am now.

      Delete
  6. Good for you girl! I will be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete