Saturday, August 18, 2018

Begin Again


With my mismatching Harry Potter socks I am ready to dive back into weight loss. I am ready to take control. I know it won't be a perfect journey but I know I can do it. I am also revamping the T.K.O challenge so feel free to join in. I am ready to be healthy. I have lost the weight before and I know I can do it again.


I will be following the Slim Fast plan. I am not using all of their products because it is overly priced for the smaller amounts. The only product of theirs I am using is the meal replacement shakes. Other than  that the meal bars and snacks are over the counter products. I had a lot of success with this before and I know it provides needed structure for me.


I will also be going to gym each morning or afternoon around my work schedule and Ally's school schedule. The only break will be weekends for time with Allisun. In between work-outs I will also be looking for youtube workouts to do at home as well.

When finances allow, I will be getting a Fit Bit to help keep me on track and accountable. I thrive on competition and this will only help. I am so excited and I look forward to this journey.

8 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are on the right track with your restart! As for not being perfect, it sounds perfect...simply because you aren’t expecting or demanding perfection from yourself!!!! Can’t wait to celebrate with you as you lose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see you posting here again! I need to go visit a few gyms too and find a better one. Do you like Planet Fitness? I have one near my home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! It's really judgment free. Cheap and 24 hours which really works around my work schedule.

      Delete
  3. You got this!! Don't be too hard on yourself and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had success with slim fast before. Maybe it's what I need to go back to for awhile?

    Glad you're posting here again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the structure of Slim Fast. It's not extremely overwhelming and there are options to make it budget friendly.

      Delete