Thursday, December 7, 2017

Weekly Weigh-In


Well guys, week one didn't hit off as planned. It was an emotional week to say the least but I survived. I also missed weigh-in day but I am not faulting myself for it. So time to refocus and get into week 2! Down almost 5 pounds just from cutting back on sodas and starting to incorporate some exercise. I am on overnights right now so it's making my schedule difficult but that's no excuse.


This is the C25K I am using. I fell off last week but I am restarting on it this week and really working to accomplish it.


I've been working today to get completely caught up on this challenge because I am enjoying it. Squats are one of the few exercises I actually enjoy doing.

How was your weigh-in? Anything you're doing to lose weight?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weigh in. Be sure to take it easy for a bit. Your body is healing.

    ReplyDelete