Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Weigh-In



Previous Weight: 238.0
Current Weight: 235.4
Loss/Gain: -2.6
Total Loss/Gain: -4.4

The first round of the T.K.O. Challenge ends September 8th. I know I can knock out those six ounces by then. Right now my weigh in dates are flucuating because I am working overnights which makes weigh-ins and dieting hard. But I am managing the best I can. I will definitely take the loss considering I feel ill this week and I didn't give my body proper rest from the long hours I've pulled.


I thought this was entirely too funny. I have a set schedule for overnights now so I'll be able to take Ally to school, go to the gym, and pick her up from school. It's going to be so much easier to have set hours. I am excited to get back to the grind this week now that I am feeling so much better. Here's to losing those six ounces and knocking out round one!

2 comments: